Friday, July 27, 2012

Life

A Deep Breath...


I have completely neglected this blog for much too long. Moral of the story is planning a wedding where you want ever single thing to not only be affordable, but most of all memorable takes ALOT out of you. Lets just say there were mental breakdowns in that line of work. Oh moving across the country in a U-haul takes a little bit of time too lol.



I am happy the wedding is behind us, with the memories forever with us. I am now married to my best friend and we are doing our best to start our life in what feels like a different world. Hello fast paced San Francisco California goodbye simple Ohio life. We aren't sure what we prefer, they both have their ups and downs. We do know that this experience is going to make our marriage our faith and our resumes stronger.

his eyes always seem to close as soon as I snap a picture...

Oh did we mention we have a kid! He is a Shar Pei/boxer/other breeds and he is the source of the smile on our faces at the end of a long day. We are a happy little mid-western family learning the ways of the West Coast. I of course will be happy to document this journey with you as well as the rest of my DIY wedding crafts that I have yet to share! Cooking will be coming soon, well as soon as we have a kitchen to cook in!

My challenge to you is to share this journey with me! I am going to need your help!! Comments are more then welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment