Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quote Mug


I have been trying really hard lately to come up with personal DIY gifts for the holidays. This is not an easy task lol. In order to make personal gifts for all those on my "to-buy-for" list I have to know them on a personal level. But here is a little gift that I came up with from something I saw on anthropologie's website. (have I mentioned how much I seriously LOVE anthro?? because I do!) Any-who. Here is it. All you need is...


A glass or ceramic pen





Some cute mugs

I bought these mugs from goodwill for less then $2 a piece :) Then just make sure your mugs are clean. Find a quote or a initial that you would like to put on there and go to town :) Just make sure you follow the directions on the back of your glass pen, mine were to cook these puppies in the oven for 25 mins at 350 degrees and then let them cool in there with the door open. Really not hard at all. Easy-peasy. I filled my mugs with an assortment of tea, but candy would be nice or maybe holiday cookies! The possibilities are endless! Here is my finished product...


The pink/red one reads, "The greatest danger for most of us is not that we aim too high and miss it, but that we aim too low and reach it." -Michelangelo


This yellow one reads "There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less then the one you are capable of living." -Nelson Mandela


Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment